Reserving The Historic Grove Theater
1. First, check the facility calendar below for available dates. The calendar is as up-to-date as possible, but there are always cancellations and new requests being considered. So, don't hesitate to inquire about a date regardless of how it might appear on the calendar.
2. If you'd like to inquire about a date or time, you're welcome to send an email to David who currently handles booking for the theater. Here's a link to his email: Friends of the Grove
3. A completed facility use agreement is required for all events to be considered formally booked. You can fill out and submit the agreement here: Facility Use Agreement.
4. If your event plans to serve alcohol, please read: The Grove Theater Alcohol Policy.
5. When a requested date is available, an orientation will be scheduled to familiarize you with the facility and complete the necessary paperwork to secure the date.
That's it! Remember that part of our vision is creating a shared space so be flexible, be patient, and be respectful to staff and property as we work with you on your event. We're on this journey together; our destination is a brighter tomorrow by celebrating community and building trust.